Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blessed beyond measure;

God has been so evident and real in my life this semester,
and sometimes I feel as though I'm just not worthy of it.

I've been blessed with the most awesome friends any girl could possibly asked for,
the greatest family who annoys me so much but yet make me understand that they can annoy me because I really love them that's why I even get annoyed,
and even when I feel that life is so shitty it never last because He promises are too good for me.

If I could thank God for one thing in law school,
is that it definitely brought me closer to Him,
and that alone is the greatest treasure I could possibly as for.

And I guess the two accidents in the past three days have made me even more thankful,
for the lessons learnt and all.
I just cannot fathom how amazing His timing is,
indeed He is never early, He is never late, He is always on time.
(':
I just need to start believing whatever I ask for in prayer.

No comments: